Meatballs with tomato salad recipe
The ingredient of Meatballs with tomato salad recipe
- 500g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Mince
- 1 cup (70g) fresh breadcrumbs (crafted from day-old bread)
- 1 brown onion, coarsely grated
- 3 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- u2153 cup (65g) pearl barley
- 350g combined medley tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- half of cup mint leaves
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200g Coles Hommus Dip
- 1/4 cup (40g) pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-fashion yoghurt
- half cup mint leaves
- 2 tbs coarsely chopped dill
- 2 tbs lemon juice
The instruction how to make Meatballs with tomato salad recipe
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the mince, breadcrumbs, onion and Moroccan seasoning in a large bowl. Season. Use your palms to combine until nicely blended. Roll tablespoonfuls of mince combination into balls. Place at the covered tray. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to relax.
- Meanwhile, cook dinner the barley in a big saucepan of boiling water for 20 mins or till soft. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Place the barley in a huge bowl. Add the tomato, cucumber, parsley and mint. Toss to combine.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over excessive heat. Add the meatballs and prepare dinner, turning from time to time, for 10 mins or till golden brown and cooked thru. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- To make the dill yoghurt sauce, mixture the yoghurt, mint, dill and lemon juice in a blender until clean. Season.
- Spoon the hommus onto a serving platter. Top with barley combination, meatballs and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with dill yoghurt sauce.
Nutritions of Meatballs with tomato salad recipefatContent: 620.444 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein